FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Business enterprise WIRE)–Ladies in Technology (WIT), the leading business contributing to the achievements of skilled ladies in the Washington, D.C. region technological innovation group, nowadays declared its 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors.
Foremost the organization as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Operator of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential job, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Centre for Federal government Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the College of Business.
“Despite nationwide conversations about gender range in engineering, women of all ages are continue to underrepresented, underpaid and generally discriminated towards in the sector. These gals make these kinds of important impacts in their roles for their businesses, for the lives of other individuals, and for those people who will walk after them. We are fired up to bring aim to their operate and identify them for their achievements,” claimed Hart.
Ladies in Technology’s Management is comprised of committed workforce of woman pros committed to empowering women to be architects of alter in the engineering business.
Women of all ages in Technological know-how Board of Directors for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Instant Past President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Partners
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Financial Team
- Board Member, Standard Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Large, Exclusive Occasions: Carrie Drake, Maxar Systems
- Board Member at Significant, Government Development: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon Web Services
- Board Member, Programs Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Services
- Board Member at Big, Rising Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan
- Board Member at Massive, Unique Curiosity Groups: Lisa Shea Mundt, The Pulse of GovCon
- Board Member at Large, Volunteer Engagement: Suehaila Nabulsi, Funds A person
About Girls in Technological know-how
Women in Technologies (WIT) is a not-for-profit firm with the mission of advancing women in engineering — from the classroom to the boardroom. With additional than 1,000 members in the Washington, D.C. space, WIT fulfills its eyesight by offering leadership enhancement, technology education and learning, networking, and mentoring alternatives for ladies at all ranges of their careers and for girls fascinated in STEM. For additional information and facts, you should check out: womenintechnology.org or join with us by means of Fb, LinkedIn or Twitter @WITWomen.